Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.”
II Corinthians 1:3-5
To love, care for and raise children in our village, providing them with the opportunity to get a good education and learn about Jesus, so they can become responsible adults and productive citizens in the country of Honduras.
- Become excellent at managing our current programs.
- Become excellent at educating our children with a strong foundation scholastically and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Become excellent at providing opportunities for the people that we care for to deepen their walk with Jesus (Our children and all those who work with us in this ministry)
Our Financial Promise
- We view contributions as a sacred trust, accountable to God and to you for their use.
- We use all contributions as designated by our donors, and return or transfer monies to a related fund if a project is overfunded.
- We use contributions to support the Children’s Village home and mission outreach activities in Honduras.
- A very small percentage of money is used for printing and postage costs.
- Staff in Honduras receive salary and benefits.
- All U.S. board members are volunteers and two part-time office staff members receive a salary.
- We send year-end tax statements to donors for all monetary gifts given to H2H.
Any information you provide H2H is held in strictest confidence. At no time will we share your personal information with any person or organization outside H2H.